1-Day Interactive Conference 10th May 2013 - Dublin
Revit Users Ireland Group (RUIG) in association with Autodesk, Diatec & Arcdox, are hosting a one day conference consisting of interactive panel discussions , focused on design, analysis, detailing, documentation and collaboration using Autodesk BIM solutions. Over 20 Autodesk Revit experts from the UK & Ireland will form part of the agenda which makes this the perfect opportunity for leaders in the Architecture,
Places are limited so book your seat today to avoid disappointment at:
Engineering and Construction sector to not only hear from them but to engage and interact with them.
Confirmed to speak so far include:
Arcdox, Arup Associates, AFL Architects, Balfour Beatty, BAM, BIM Academy, Brookfield Multiplex,
Cadan Design, Casey O’Rourke Associates, Coady Partnership Architects, Foundries Ltd, KSS Group,
Oakley CAD. Ramboll, Revit Factory, Scott Tallon Walker Architects, White Frog, WSP Group,
Zaha Hadid Architects.
Delegates will learn how Autodesk Revit and related BIM solutions:
- Improve design processes and interactions between the disciplines
- Improve analysis and opportunities to optimise design solutions
- Improve the efficiency & quality of documentation outputs
- Improves the coordination and collaboration between project stakeholders
Join your event partners, Autodesk, ArcDox and Diatec on May 10th for this exclusive and unique event.
Register now and secure your place for only €100 each - places are limited so please book early.
Booking payment can be confirmed using VISA/PAYPAL - when you register we will send you the details.
9.00 Registration opens
10.05 Keynote speaker -Dominic Thasarathar (Autodesk)
10.35 Design Panel Discussion
How Autodesk Revit improves design processes & interactions between disciplines – conceptual design & presentation tools within Autodesk Revit.
Chair: Paul Lennon - Coady Partnership Architects
Presentation: Kelvin Donaldson - Gilberts, AUGI UK
- Casey Rutland (Arup Associates)
- Rebecca DeCicco (KSS Group)
- Kevin Lloyd (Balfour Beatty)
- Adam Carter (Foundries Ltd)
11.40 Analysis Panel Discussion
"How Autodesk Revit improves analysis & opportunities to optimize design solutions – structural, energy & cost analysis tools within Autodesk Revit"
Chair: John Casey - Casey O’Rourke Associates
Presentation: Carl Collins - Arup Associates
- George Mokhtar (BIM Academy)
- Neil Thompson (Balfour Beatty)
- Mark Fox (BAM Construction)
- Chris Senior (Revit Factory)
12.45 Lunch & Networking
2.00 Detailing/Documentation Panel Discussion
How Autodesk Revit improves the efficiency & quality of output – scheduling, parts/assemblies, details & direct to manufacture options
Chair: David O’Brien - ArcDox
Presentation: Paul Oakley - Oakley CAD, AUGI UK
- Peter Routledge (White Frog)
- Graham Stewart (Ramboll)
- Shaun Farrell (Zaha Hadid Architects)
- Daniel Mofakham (Cadan Design)
3.30 Collaboration Panel Discussion
How Autodesk Revit improves the co-ordination & collaboration between project stakeholders - collaboration tools within Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Design Review, BIM 360, Vault, COBie for FM
Chair: Michael Earley - Scott Talon Walker Architects
Presentation: Paul Woddy - Whitefrog
- Michael Boyd (WSP Group)
- Rahul Shah (Brookfield Multiplex)
- Chris Barker (Balfour Beatty)
- David Wood (AFL Architect)